Wednesday, March 21, 2012

WANDERLUST WITH :: SF GIRL BY BAY

Ahhhh, the romantic lure of the Tour d' Eiffel...there's nothing quite like it. And while I'm sure Cassie is having a wonderful time in Iceland, Paris in the the springtime is what's calling my name.



Hello everyone! I'm Victoria from sfgirlbybay and i'm filling in today while Cassie's off on holiday. Everyone knows Parisan fashion is all about the accessories, but not overdone. If I can ever master the way the French tie a simple scarf, I will finally feel my life is complete. Here's a little round up of what other accessories I might tote along to Paris. Bon voyage, Cassie!



1.Scarfshop's colorblocked collection. 2. Colbie Ballerinas from Anthropologie. 3. Polka-dotted sox from zozo people. 4. pale pink gold dipped earrings from a merry mishap. 5. ban.do corsage 6. Foldover clutch from Need Supply. 7. vintage film camera via A Mighty Good.





No comments:

Post a Comment