Monday, March 19, 2012

A FORT LAUDERDALE DECORATING STORY...




My weekend in Fort Lauderdale was super successful. I spent so much time in the vintage & antique stores around here scoring things for my clients pad. Like I told you all before, she is a young + stylish fashion designer and her style I will call, VINTAGE PALM BEACH CHIC...


Her 2 bedroom condo is so bright, think white walls and lots + lots of sunlight. She loves brass and her motto for her home is the more gold, the better. Could it get much better??? 


(Anyone in the S. Florida area need an interior decorator...CALL ME...I LOVE it here.)


I have scored like a winner in Vegas when it comes to her furnishings so I will share with you a few things we found on the first day....

See more beautiful images here>>>



No comments:

Post a Comment