Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A SEA OF GILDED GOODNESS

I think we all know how much I love gilded goodness in my home. And if it's quirky gilded goodness? Even better. Which is why I'm so totally into pieces like these...

22518066856795324_AX8th9oM_f

A little desk made of golden sea horses with perfect little drawers? It might raise some eyebrows, but I love it. One can't take design so seriously all the time, and tucked into a little corner area, this piece would be so fun!

lonny.fish_table_4.7

But if you'd like your golden sea creatures to be a bit more serious - perhaps an angry little fish table is more to your taste? Again, a perfect little accent to add interest to a room. I was seriously considering this swan as an option for my own home, or perhaps finding one of those ceramic or wicker elephants to spray gold? I love the idea of a little animal accent in the house!



*images via AD france and lonny mag





No comments:

Post a Comment