Saturday, February 18, 2012

4 Years Blogging & a Break

New Year's Eve 2011 marked my 4th anniversary blogging. This will be the first time since 2008 that I've left my blog untended for a long time, 9 days in this case. Tomorrow we're headed off for a much needed vacation to St. John USVI, our absolutely favorite place to go to relax. I pack light and don't even bring a suitcase. Needless to say there won't be a laptop or a smart phone or anything that connects to the internet packed among my t-shirts and shorts.

Hope you'll come back to my blog when I do . Meanwhile, if you're interested, here are a few posts from 2008. Hope you have a great week. Michele xoxo

post - Busted!

(Image via Blueprint Jan.08, photographer Jim Franco)



























post - Kid's Bedrooms: Sweet but not Twee


Post - A Danish Bath to Envy


image via Bolig magazine


post - Liquor as a Home Accessory
Image via House Beautiful. Design by Craig Schumacher and Phillip Kirk, portrait by Arn Hansen.


post - Formal Exteriors
post - Love the Pattern on this Screen


(D Home Mar/Apr 2007, photography Danny Piassick, designer Betty Sewell)

No comments:

Post a Comment