Monday, November 21, 2011

I can't wait...

...For Thanksgiving.

{Barry Dixon}

I am so ready to relax with my family & eat some goodness!!    We have a few loose ends to tie up at work and then we're off on Wednesday for the holiday.


{Image by Lisa Cohen: From lisacohenphotography.com }

I've been collecting Fall & Thanksgiving images for a while on pinterest so I figured I'd share a few that really make me happy. 

{Image via soderbergagentur.com}


I am so excited to wrap up in a blanket by the fire and hang with my husband & some good music.  (I have to admit that Christmas music DID get played this weekend while raking.  I have a problem :) 

{From casa-diseno-blog.com}


 Anyway, hope you have a great last few days of work before vacation!!!



xoxo, Lauren

If you'd like help creating a home you absolutely love, contact me about our design services.

No comments:

Post a Comment